Friday, December 7, 2007

Kiku Handmade

I recently helped Laurie of Kiku Handmade to get e-commerce for her web site up and running. I had her make me a custom belt buckle with an image that I drew in Illustrator. The colors are hand-painted. She did an amazing job!!!

Custom belt buckle by Laurie at Kiku-co.com

Laurie also has a whole lot of amazing items listed on her web site, including custom belt buckles, necklaces, earrings, rings, knitting needles, and sewn pouches. Everything is so cute. What I love about Laurie's jewelry is that it is incredibly simple but still beautiful and unique. You can tell she really has an eye for color!

Kiku Handmade Kiku Handmade Kiku Handmade


Place your orders by December 17th in order to ensure a before Xmas delivery (custom orders should be made by December 12th)!

www.kiku-co.com