Sunday, September 21, 2008

Handmade Parade Ornament Swap!

Sick of personality-free storebought ornaments? Want to build your handmade ornament collection? Want to meet other talented crafters along the way?

I thought so!

Here's the lowdown:

The deadline to sign up for this swap is Oct 4
The deadline to mail for this swap is November 1.
We will be accepting 24 swappers.
You must have a blog or flickr account (or know me in real life if you don't. I need to be able to bug you if you are late mailing) to participate.
This swap will cost $10 to participate (for shipping).

Each member will be making 12 ornaments and will not be getting their own ornament back. You need to mail me your finished ornament by November 1 so I can assemble and mail out the ornament packages before Thanksgiving. Your ornaments MUST BE HANDMADE.

If this is all peachy to you email me at thehandmadeparade@gmail.com with ORNAMENT SWAP in the subject and I'll get you going!